Watch: Awesome CGI Sci-Fi Short Film ‘R’ha’ That Hollywood Is Going Mad For
This excellent sci-fi short film was created by amateur film-maker Kaleb Lechowski. The CGI short is called ‘R’ha’, and it centers on the story of an Alien held captive by a robot interrogator. The short nicely puts its own spin on the classic tale of machines turning on their creators, by setting it in a less earthly location.
R’ha would be awesome as an intro cinematic for a video-game, or even a great set-up for a feature film, which Hollywood have sniff sniffed at and are reportedly trying to buy the rights for.
Kaleb, the creator of the movie, also has created some cool art to go along with it, check them out below, followed by the short. Enjoy!
Other posts you may like
- Watch: Minority Report Meets Judge Dredd In The Sci-Fi Short Film ‘Memorize’ (returntofleet.com)
- Teaser Trailer For The Excellent Looking Sci-Fi Short Film ’2088′ (returntofleet.com)
- Amazing CG Animated Sci- Fi Short – R’HA (geektyrant.com)
- Watch: Amazing Looking CG Animated Sci-Fi Shorts For The New York Mets (returntofleet.com)
- Watch: ‘Paraphernalia’, A Short Film About A Boy And His Robot (returntofleet.com)